Will you join me and create joy?

Hello, my name is Jack Downdy, but you can call me Eugene.(Don’t ask me why) I am a quiet fellow as I only speak when I need to . I am a man of high intelligence, but I need someone to help me on my next adventure. More of a hobby actually. I like to watch people suffer mentally and physically as it brings me joy to see others in pain. This time I want to go big, much bigger than before. I usually take one life at a time but it’s getting to be quite dull. I need an intelligent someone by my side. Someone who will listen to my plan and have the same desire to kill. If this someone is you, then by all means, join me. Help me bring joy to not only myself, but also to you. This could bet he greatest thing to ever happen to us. So, what are you waiting for? You don’t live forever!

I’ll be seeing you.

Comments

  1. Hello Eugene, I have the same desire as you. Thats why I know every piece of human anatomy. I love harvesting organs / doing surgeries while my victims are awake and dont have any meds. I hope I will see you again in the future as my partner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the harvester by the way.

      Delete
  2. Dear Eugene, I think we're much alike. I like to see suffering as well. Maybe you can help me with my plan and find your own joy in the meantime? Because there's a few people I really want to kill. Are you in? I'm looking forward to our collaboration. ~Marquese Valentino III

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marquese. I would love to work together. See you soon.

      Delete
  3. You soudn very selfish and cheerless. I recommend you to go a therapist since you suffer with sadism. - Salvador Saviour

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up Eugene! You don't sound that cool so I'm afraid we won't be able to work together. Though you are smart, which is very helpful, I prefer someone who also looks the part of a criminal. Good luck finding someone to work with!
    Lil Johnny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment