Wanted: the perfect Mr not so Clean


I am Mr not so Clean. You may not know me (yet),but you’ll want to once you finish this text. I am a criminal of many fields. You may remember the United California Bank Robbery, in ’72? Yes, that was me. 30 million dollars, right in my pocket. You may wonder how I haven’t been caught yet. Well, it’s mostly because I’m actually bald, but always wear a wig in public, so when the police were looking for the bald man that was involved in this heist, they didn’t even consider me being a suspect. I also have a limp, that was caused in ’82, because I was being chased by the police and had to jump off a building. So from then on, I always used a cane. Of course, this isn’t a regular cane. It was custom made in Switzerland, and the handle of the cane actually has a button I can press so that a fiery laser beam shoots out the bottom of the cane. After reading all this, you probably want to become friends with me. I don’t blame you. But I’ll have to warn you, I’m very strict and picky in choosing my… partner in crime. That’s right, I’m looking for a partner in crime, because I’m planning a new bank robbery. I’m looking for someone who’s intelligent, so we can come up with a good plan, and you also have to be very fast, so we don’t get caught. Lastly, I’m looking for someone who’s also bald, or al least willing to shave their head. You might not believe it, but my being bald has saved me from many court cases. Meet me on Saturday at 7 pm at the park near the bakery, but beware, because I have incredible eyesight, and if I see anyone with weapons or a suspicious looking face, I will use my cane on yo

Comments

  1. Hey, I really love this plan. I won't be of much use phisically, but I'm great with tech. So I can help you with hacking the security system and opening the vault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr not so Clean, you seem like an interesting person. As I read your message i felt like your perfect partner in crime, because I always wear something on my head I wouldn't care what my hair looks like so I'm prepared for going bald. I am a very fast and sneaky person so I see no problem. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mr not so clean, commiting a crime without getting caught, thats a job for Captain Jack Parrot. You may or may not know me but I am famous of robbing of hijacking boats and because I never get caught I can always shout my famous quote: 'Remember this day as the day that you ALMOST caught Captain Jack Parrot'. So I will be there at 7 Pm.

    -Captain Jack Parrot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment