To steal or not to steal
Are the poor doomed to stay poor and is stealing a crime when you do it to survive? A modern day Robin Hood: I, Salvador Saviour plan to rob various musea and collect expensive art works, jewerly and historical pieces and use the money to help the poor and to stabilise countries that got demolished by the endless cruel war.
As you might know two can achieve more than one. That’s why I’m searching for a strong, exprienced and compliant partner. In return you’ll recieve a cunning, patient partner with a rather precise aim.
You might be wondering how we’ll be able to rob enough artworks to establish world peace. Well,rumors say that during the big art expo in Switzerland many pieces will get exported by plane and ship and if I manage to apply as the head of the exportation and transportation of those pieces. I am going to fill the plane and ship with identical replicas and while I do that I need you to make sure that during the check-in no one will get to know that some of these are in fact fake pieces.
After we sell everything we’ll need to anonymously donate the money to healthcare orginazation, schools, goverments,... They don’t care where the money comes from anyway. Restoring world peace might lead to overpopulation but don’t worry I am already working on a elimination system.
Remember there’s a place between the criminals and the innocents and that place is reserved for people like you and me: the saviours and creators of a new and safe world.
I really like what you stand for but i don't think this is gonna work out. Have a great life.-The King of Harts-
ReplyDeleteHi, I think your idea is great! I have experience of stealing. And I'm all in! Hope we can meet soon!
ReplyDelete- Viola
What's up Salvador Saviour! You seem quite cool. I'd love to work with you but I'm afraid my mum won't let me go to Switzerland... I hope you find what you're looking for though. Safe the world!
ReplyDeleteKind regards,
Lil Johnny
Hi Salvador saviour! Unfortunately, purely seen from business perspective, our interests are not aligned, but as a human being I like your initiative.
ReplyDeletehave a nice day!
-Elsa H
Hey Salvador what an amazing idea. I think I'm qualified for this job, I'd love to work with you. Bye
ReplyDelete