The Great Heist

 Hi there! If you are interested in making an extremely high amount of money, keep reading because this might be the perfect opportunity for you. My name is Joe Smith and I’m looking for a partner in crime who is clever, confident and doesn’t draw much attention. I have a plan to steal form fort Knox, the well-known gold reserve of the United States. This will not be effortless, because it’s guarded by the military. When the heist is done, we will have an extraordinary amount of money that we will split equal. I am not going to provide any more details, but I can say the heist will be among the greatest in history, on the level of the incredibly good series “La casa de papel”. If you want to write history with me and become exceptionally wealthy, contact me on Joe.Smith@gmail.com and I will inform you with the exact coordinates of the location where we will meet to discuss further plans.

Comments

  1. I like the idea of splitting the money equally, but I think that, if we are going to work together, we should split the money according tothe amount of work that each of us put in. I'm really interested in this offer but I'd like to think this through.
    -Elsa Heisamberg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really like to work with you because i want a lot of money. I am also a big fan of 'La casa de papel' so that's already something that we have in common.-The King Of Harts-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joe,
    I like the way you think. You can count on me.
    Bald Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sense of equality! I really want to join you - Salvador Saviour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Joe, our plans are pretty similar, I think we could really help eachother out. I'm intelligent and confident in my skills, but I'm quite muscular and draw a lot of attention (all the women look at me). ~Marquese Valentino III

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment