Russian Anastasia Dobriskova searching a ‘running mate’
Russian Anastasia Dobriskova searching a ‘running mate’
Hello, I’m Anastasia Dobriskova and I’m looking for a loyal partner to commit a crime with me. I have long black hair, combined with red eyes and a really white skin color. So I am a Russian Albino! I, myself, am really cold and don’t have any emotions, so don’t come crying to me if you get shot. Furthermore, I’m extremely cruel and very persuasive, which often comes in handy. My ideal partner in crime has got firearms and explosives experience, and just like me, he/she/it has to be cold, without emotions. But most importantly, he/she/it needs to be loyal to me and I need to be able to trust him/her/it. Ideally, my running mate and I would rob a bank and then blow it up, but other ideas are very welcome! See you!!
Cheers.
Sounds amazing but if I can't let my emotions run wild then this is not going to work. I hope you find your new partner in crime!
ReplyDelete-Jack Downdy
DeleteMy name is The King of Harts, i am sorry to disappoint you but i think that because you are an albino you will stand out to much which can be dangerous. It could even lead to my death. So we're not gonna be a great team.
ReplyDeleteWhat's up Anastasia Dobriskova! You seem so cool, which is exactly what I'm looking for in a partner. I don't have a lot of experience with firearms or explosives, but I don't think this will be a problem because I'm a quick learner. I'm also very loyal, which seems to be what you're looking for. I love the idea of robbing a bank. How about we stop by the cornershop for some snacks on the way? (stolen snack, of course)
ReplyDeleteLet me know what you think!
Kind regards,
Lil Johnny
I will help you. I don't have a lot of money so I need some money too. I also like the fact you want to blow up the bank, that's making it even more lovely. I will join you!
ReplyDeletePeter Ledger
Heyy girlie, Araña here! You seem like a quite cool person and I think we would be a great match ;)
ReplyDeleteThe only thing is, but my personality, I'm not really familiar with explosive things (sadly), because I'm only a middle school student. Since school is useless anyways, I could spend my time learning about how to use them, though!
Hope to hear from you soon!
XOXO, Araña<3
Greetings Anastasia, that doesn't sound like a job for me unfortunately, but I wish you the best of luck.
ReplyDelete-Ben Baker
I'm up for some crazy shit. And I'm also looking for a loyal friend. I have some cool ideas for your robbery which involve some serious explosions.
ReplyDeleteHopfuly I can be your new partner.
Symone
8===>
ReplyDelete