NEED SOME ADVENTURE, OPEN FOR ANYTHING, MUST INCLUDE ROBBERY


What’s up! My name is Lil J (Johnny) and I’m looking for a partner in crime. If you’re interested you need to be an adult. We’re going to commit some serious misdemeanours and my friends tell me I need supervising because I’m so crazy. I also need you to be smart because I don’t want to end up in jail, obviously. You also need to be badass, that’s just necessary ‘cause you can’t look lame while commiting a felony. My plan isn’t completely finished yet, but I suggest we start by stealing a car and a gun. A must for me is robbing the cornerstore because I’m out of candy and mam won’t give me any more. Me myself, I’m loyal and a natural follower, so I’m definitely not a snitch. I’m short, so I can sneak into small spaces if you need me to. I’ve also got a huge scar on my forehead, but you better not bring it up ‘cause I’ll kill you.

Comments

  1. Wassup Lil J
    If you need supervising I could be just the one to help you. I have lots of experience with leading people and giving them instructions, although the robbery is scaring me a little because I like to work in the shadows rather than stand inthe spotlights. Good luck with finding a partner
    -Elsa H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's up Elsa! You're so cool!!! We can go rob the store at night if you prefer working in the shadows. I'd do anything to work with you.
      Lil Johnny

      Delete
  2. Hey Lil J, I would love to rob the cornerstore with you. In that way I can also get some nuts for my parrot. So hit me up if you still need help

    -Captain Jack Parrot

    ReplyDelete
  3. The discrimination against us teens is so huge these days ,oh my Lord! I am only 16, but I am so sure I'd do a better job than any of those old "mature" boringggggg people! I don't know if I'm the perfect fit for your crime, but I do think you and me could be great partners in mine, because you're loyal and calm. You would need to be strong too, though. Anyways, I'd still love to help you and check my post out if you'd be interested to work with me. Trust me, I'm way cooler than your average 16 year old loser.
    XOXO, Araña

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lil J,
    I am 21, I don't know if that's old enough but I am very smart. I don't really get your plan. Is the purpose stealing a cornestore. So yes, then I gently decline. I am looking for something with more income and money.
    Greatngs Rocky Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's up Rocky Roxy! My plan isn't finished yet. You can add as many crazy felonies as you want. I'm open for anything.
      Lil Johnny

      Delete
  5. Hello Lil Johnny
    I am the most badass person in da hood. I have a large gun collection for various jobs. I think"het kruidvat" is an ideal place for our first crime.
    -Joe Smith

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment