Justice for animalkind
Hi, I’m Symone and I live in Bangladesh. If you’re an animal lover like me, you’re the one I’m looking for. I have a big hatred for people who hurt animals. Therefore I’m looking for a woman who look similar to me, so tall with blonde hair, who could escort me with the punishing of those mortals. You mustn’t be allergic to animals and not frightened of a little danger. If you qualify for these terms please send me a message. We would meet once and thenceforth everything will be online. You’ll have to have faith in me and by all means do as I say. You obviously will get paid and there can be a chanse you’ll get to keep some of the animals we save. I repeat, DON’T BE AFRAID. The people we deal with have no mercy . Thanks for reading and notify me on this platform.
I am a man
ReplyDeleteHello Symone, I very glad to notice a person who shares the same thoughts as me. I would love to kill those monsters with you. Although I am not a woman i could guarantee you that I am meant to be your partner in crime. Keep up the good work. Greetings
ReplyDeleteHello Symone,
ReplyDeleteI am a woman who 's tall but I have brown hair. I don't know if it's that big of a problem.
Greatings Rocky Roxy