Injecting PC’s to get some bank, who’s in?


Hey there, are you a bit nerdy and quickly need some good cash? Well, I have the perfect job for you!

I am Samina Mina, a software developer in het 20’s. Although next to that I like to get some extra money by injecting, hacking and exploiting. But I found out that you can work way faster in a team. So I’m searching for a cooperative partner who can help me spread trojans around the net. There are some requirements though. I need someone who is intelligent, efficient and has some outstanding coding skills. I also expect you to be able to flawlessly work in a team.

If you’re interested then leave me a message, I’ll answer as soon as possible!

Comments

  1. Hi there! Coincidentally I am a high-experienced and intelligent coder. I would like to work with you as long as I get 50% of the profit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great! 50% of the profit seems good to me. Do you mind introducing yourself? (Click my name by the way.)

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Coincidentally I am a high-experienced and intelligent coder. I would like to work with you as long as I get 50% of the profit.
    -Joe Smith

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment