Harversting season

 Hello, I'm the harvester.

I'm looking for a partner or a friend I can trust. I always wear a suit and have a briefcase with me, incase I need my tools. I really enjoy anatomy and I’m looking for someone I can spend hours within a lab. But you must also be able to drive marvellous. I want someone who can race thru the city without getting caught. I know my next request is weird, but I like mind games or psychological tricks. So, if you’re good at luring or tricking people know that we’ll fit perfectly together. I own a high-tech lab with all the newest tools and tech. I also own a big garage with a variety of sport cars. You can call me the harvester because I harvest all new technology.

Hopefully I’ll see you soon.

Comments

  1. Hello mr. Harvester. I see that you are looking for a companion to help you with your crimes. Actually I am a former formula 1 driver who is looking for a job. Please contact me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound like a perfect driver but are you good at kidnapping people? -The Harvester

      Delete
  2. Sounds perfect, I don't expect you to be in the lab because I only need a driver and kidnapper. -The Harvester

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up Harvester! You're so cool. I'd love to work with you because my ideal partner in crime would have to be smart and since you're always wearing a suit you must be smart. The only problem is that I'm probably too short to reach the gaspedal in a car, but I wouldn't know because I've never driven one. You could definitely trust me because I'm super loyal, but I don't think we'll be a good fit, as much as I'd love to work with you.
    Kind regards,
    Lil Johnny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's unfortunate because you seem like a good person to work with. -The Harvester

      Delete
  4. Hello mr. Harvester. I see that you are looking for a companion to help you with your crimes. Actually I am a former formula 1 driver who is looking for a job. I also have some children in my
    basement so I know something about kidnapping. Please contact me.
    -Joe Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats perfect, I will keep in contact with you because you match the requirements. -The Harvester

      Delete
  5. Hi Harvester. I think that you have found your perfect partner for this crime! I'm an excellent driver and I could make some extra money. I look forward to spend hours with you in the lab. Please message me.
    Nick Anderson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound like a good partner but are you good at kidnapping? -The Harvester

      Delete
  6. Hey there! I think I'm the perfect person for you. I'm a woman in her 20's and have a lot of experience with tech. I'm a software, malware and game developer and I have great hacking skills too! Contact me if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but I am not looking for a hacker. -The Harvester

      Delete

Post a Comment