Destroying the U.S. Central Bank

 

Hello. I am Marquese Valentino III, grandson of Marquese Valentino I. My grandfather was the most successful criminal of his time. He tried to kill the leaders of the U.S. Central Bank so he could get rich off it, but he didn’t succeed. Unfortunately he got caught. Now I decided to follow in my grandfather’s footsteps ant try to fulfill his mission. But I cannot do this on my own, because it is way too dangerous. The odds of success would increase a lot if there would be two of us. It would also make the mission ten times easier. That’s why I’m looking for a partner in crime who has a desire to get rich and wants to help me put an end to the corrupted U.S. Central Bank. If you would like to be my partner, you must be athletic so you can run away quickly if needed, intelligent so you can help me make a plan on how to kill the leaders of the Central Bank, and stealthy so you don’t get caught and blow our cover. If you fit all the criteria above and you’re interested, please send me a message back, thank you.

Comments

  1. Hi, I would love to help you but sadly I'm not very athletic. I am good with tech though. Send me something back if you're still interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marquese Valentino III! Your story really touched me. I am a clever person with a very good aim and I can be stealthy. So, with me you wouldn't have to get worried about getting caught. I would love to become rich and I really want to help you. Send me a message back if you are interested. - Salvador Saviour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marquese Valentino III, I am the harvester. I am athletic and intelligent. I am a master at stealth but I dont understand why you would end the corruptness yourself. Wouldn't it be better if we would rip out all the organs of the person who leads the corruptness. It would make everyone so scared and it would cause enough panic / chaos that it ends itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up my fellow criminal, I would really like to help you but I am not the most athletic person but maybe we can work something out.

    -The Disneyland Predator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your name says enough. Your childish and unprofessional. That's a no for me. ~Marquese Valentino III

      Delete
  5. Dear mister Valentino. I see that you have similar interests as me. I am also very athletic and intelligent, so I think we could work very well together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marquese, As you may know I, Jack Parrot has this amazing running skills. And i also want to earn money.

    -Captain Jack Parrot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment