A new underground empire

 Hello, I’m Elsa Heisamberg, I am currently looking for a partner whom I can trust and share my ambitious plans with. Of course these plans will benefit us both, as we are going to be major figures in a new “underground empire”. To achieve this we will have to think this through thoroughly and make our plans flawless. The first interaction between a potential buyer of our products will find place in 3 weeks at 3:25 pm, middle European summer time, in the eastern subway station in Nice. We will travel by plane from the airport of Charleroi and land in Lille. From there we will go by car to the place of the interaction and navigate to our basecamp before an estimated arrival a week before meeting the customer. Following instructions shall be announced by email.

If you’re determined to achieve something big, prepared to follow orders and don’t ask too many questions, join me!

Comments

  1. Nice and detailed plan, but seems too peaceful for me! However good luck finding a partner...

    Anastasia D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh but there will be time and space for less peaceful activities on numerous occasions (especially when the FBI isinvolved)
      -Elsa H.

      Delete
  2. Hey! This seems like a great idea. I'm a malware developer and hacker, so I don't know if I will be of much use to you but if you need me then I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Elsa Heisamberg, I own a lab with all the newest equipment that i use for harvesting organs, we can sell these in your new underground empire and attract more customers. I would love to be a part of your new underground empire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the harvester by the way.

      Delete
    2. seems interesting, I can use your equipment for sure, I will give you a call
      -Elsa H.

      Delete
  4. Hi Elsa! I am interested in helping with your plan, but I want 50% of the profit. I am an experienced criminal and I am good in not drawing attention from the law enforcement authorities. Please contact me for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Elsa,
    It looks like you planned this pretty well. However I am looking for some more action so I do not think I am the guy you are looking for.
    Blad Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings Elsa, I, Ben Baker, have all the knowledge about financials and other stuff you'll ever need. On top of that i am to be trusted, i think we would form a great team. let me be your partner in this delighted crime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there. Your new empire sound exciting but unfortunately it's to organized for me. I prefer a more risky approach. I hope you find a fitting partner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Elsa
    I am definitely up for a little trip.
    I am a student so I may have to study sometimes. But I study economics and arts so I think I can help you.
    Greatings Rocky Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe we should all just join and create a huge empire filled with criminals. I think it really helps if we have tons of people with different talents. It will also be a lot easier to get resources you need, find partners and commit crimes together. With such a big group we can also commit greater crimes. (Click on my name by the way.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment