A Game of Card
Hello, my name is Ralph Hudson aka The King Of Harts.I get called The King of Harts because I always leave the king of harts next to my victims I am looking for a new partner in crime to rob a bank beacause I want to be rich. I want my new partner to be ripped, because of course we’re gonna have to fight. But now the 3 most important things to be a good ally, first of all you need to be very loyal because if I get betrayed my whole plan is ruined. Secondly you have to be honest and tell me when you fucked-up because if you do, we can still make things right, but if you don’t, we can’t. Now last but not least you have to have a sense of humour. I know it doesn’t have to do anything with crime but if we want to be good friends, you’re gonna have to have a good sense of humour. Now I will tell you a little bit about myself. I’m a tall and strong guy. Being strong is also pretty important to rob a bank because you’re gonna have to fight some guys. I also have brown hair which also comes in pretty handy when you have to blend in with the rest. I also am a very loyal person, but I can also be a good liar so if I have to go undercover, I will not get caught. And then last but not least I have a great sense of humor which as is said before is good to be friends. Now if you want the job give me a call, my phone number is XXXXXXXX.
sounds like a plan i want to be part of. The sound of earning a lot of money us music to my ears. So make sure to leave a spot on the team for me and my beloved parrot!!
ReplyDelete-Captain Jack Parrot
Hello Ralph,
ReplyDeleteIt looks like we have the same interests and I would love to cooperate.
Bald Jeff
Greeting's mister Ralph Hudson I am a very muscular man with a great sense of humor and I have never betrayed any of my fellow criminals. You also sound like a great partner in crime I will call you for sure!
ReplyDelete- The Disneyland Predator
Hello mr. Hudson
ReplyDeleteI would like to share my interests in helping your robbery with you.
-Alexander De Croo
Hey Ralph Hudson! I really want to help you because I would like to be rich. I'm verry loyal. Althought I cannot run so fast to rob a bank because I am a very old woman. Hope to see you soon because I can help you maybe! Chantal
ReplyDeleteHey King of harts, I also want to rob a bank and I'm also extremely loyal and persuasive, exactly like you wanted! I am an albino however so I'm not so capable of blending in with the rest. I do think I can be an amazing addition to your team! And who knows, maybe you can be the king of my heart sometime...
ReplyDeleteCheers
Anastasia D.
i can't help you I am sorry. I am not ripped at all so I will not be able to fight with you. I do want to help you because I need the money too, so if you need a driver or another person in your crime I will be there.
ReplyDeletePeter Ledger
Helllo Peter, I think we could be a great team but you have to be very strong so maybe you could work out and then we would be a perfect match.
DeleteHi, I would like to join you in this case! And I am really motivated! I will bring some weapons if nessecary but also a book of jokes if you want.
ReplyDelete- Viola
Hello Ralph. Unfortunately my sense of humor isn't the best. Good luck finding your partner.
ReplyDelete-Jack Downdy
Hi Ralph Hudson, I'am the person you're looking for! I'am really really funny and I would love to be rich too. Hope to see you soon! -Macdonna
ReplyDelete